Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Humor Me Wednesday @ The Bug Blog

It's a HUMOR ME WEDNESDAY at The Bug Blog.

What humorous holiday are we celebrating?  Well, this Friday, March 3 is 
I want YOU to be HAPPY Day!

That's all I can ask for all the members of my family and our friends.

So, I whipped up this little ditty for Livy's Special Notes box (she's going to need a fork lift and storage unit for all these cards by the time she's 18!)

I've been looking for a reason to use this new Unicorn image and today's the day!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - BUGUNIBEYOU (Unicorn Be Yourself)
Papers - Miscellaneous scraps from my scrappy bin (Doodlebug Design & PTI Cardstock
Tool - EK Success Border Punch, Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Stickles, Bling & Irridescent Ribbon

Be sure to visit The Bug Blog and see what other Fun holidays our designers are celebrating.  You may even be surprised at some holidays!  I looked at the last and said, "Really?  That's a Holiday".  Man, there's a holiday for EVERYONE!

Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min