Thursday, October 26, 2017

Oldie But Good Day @ The Bug Blog

Happy Thursday!  Whew, so glad it's almost the weekend!!!  :)

Today is an Oldie But Goodie Day @ The Bug Blog.

Today I thought I'd share one of my go to images - this Tall Birthday Cake.
This card was for Livy's Half Birthday (back in March....Yup, a bit behind!)

Of course, we added this to her special note box.  She loved her 'cupcake' which was actually a frosted Lofthouse cookie - which is you know what I'm talking about is YUMMY and could be mistaken for a cupcake with the amount of Frosting that it has!  :)

Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Tall Birthday Cake
Papers - PTI Cardstock, Kraft & Miscellaneous scraps from my scrappy bin
Extra STUFF - Stickles, Doodling, Dimensionals & Computer Generated sentiment

Stop over to The Bug Blog and see what other oldies our designers dusted off.

THEN, if you haven't been to The Bugaboo Store lately, you'll absolutely want to check out the new images Jodie has been creating!  You'll LOVE 'EM!!

Hugs & Happy Days!

Challenges Entered:
House That Stamps Built - W, SIO, (winner monthly) Anything 
Sisterhood of Crafters - 2nd/4th Wed, 3E - Spots/Dots (W1 of 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min