Saturday, January 6, 2018

Happy New Year - Anything Goes!

Happy New Year!
Seemed like a good time now that the holidays have come and gone to share with you the design for our holiday Christmas Card.

I LOVE the new Bugaboo Penguins, so it's no surprise that they're ending up on EVERYTHING I created around Christmas.  INCLUDING our Family Christmas card.

I also found a GREAT digi paper place and have fallen in LOVE with their papers - Erin Bradley Designs.  Check it out - that's lots of bright colors (which I love) and with the limited time I have to create, being able to simply print off a sheet of paper is AWESOME!!! I really couldn't tell you the last time I laid foot in a craft store and purchased scrapbooking materials (which is probably good with the studio full of STUFF I have).  These papers and 'extras' are AWESOME for stuff like this and just thought I'd share.
Papers - Digital papers from Erin Bradley Designs
Extra stuff - Fonts from my computer (Hello line) and a free frame colored

I also created note cards for Livy to 'write' for Christmas - again, complete with this little Snowflake Penguin.

Adorable, right??  :)

If you haven't been over to The Bugaboo Stamps Store, you'll really want to take your Crafty Christmas Cash and check out the great new images.  You'll fall in love with these little penguins too, I'm sure!

Don't forget, head over to The Bug Blog too and join today's Anything Goes Challenge - great way to kick off the year and get yourself ready for next weeks Week-long Birthday Bash!

Hugs & Happy Days!

2 comments:

  1. I Like Paper - my blog - should ready I love paper - hehhe never can have enough you know - like the layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these. Digital papers are amazing. I love Pink Petticoat's digital paper sets, they are amazing. I might need to create some stationery for myself seeing yours for Olivia.. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min