Saturday, February 17, 2018

BINGO @ The Bug Blog!!

 BINGO!

Yep, it's a Bingo day at The Bug Blog!  :)

So, today, I thought I'd share with you the adorable Valentine's card I did for Livy!

My Bingo - Bugaboo Stamps Image, Red & Sparkle!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Valentine Bird 01 
Paper - Digital papers from Erin Bradley Design along with Coredinations cardstock
Extra STUFF - Stazon Jet Black Ink, "Love You" sentiment stamp, BLING, Stickles & Dimensionals

I had a ton of fun making this card!  I just love these little bird Jodie has created - Birthday Birds, Love Birds, Winter Birds.  They all make me smile!  I hope years from now Livy will look back on it and smile too!  :)

Thanks for visitin' today!  Wishing you a wonderful day!

Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Min, this is so adorable. Love the image and the colors. It is so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min