Sunday, March 4, 2018

Stella Says Sketch @ The Bug Blog

Today there's a great new sketch challenge at The Bug Blog.

So, here's my take on the sketch - a little thinking of you card for a special aunt in our family.
Of course, also use this Swirly Butterfly image that I absolutely love that has retired.

HOWEVER, there are some really awesome new butterflies that would be perfect on something like this at The Bugaboo Stamps Store!

Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Butterfly (Retired)
Papers - Miscellaneous papers from my stash and paper stacks & Coredinations cardstock
Tools - EK Success Border Punch, Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Paper Smoochies Sentiment & Bling

Be sure to visit The Bug Blog and join the sketchy fun! 

Thanks so much for stoppin' by today!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min